Dr Yan Ren
- Plant Based Medicine authorised prescriber
- Nicotine vape authorised prescriber
Dr Ren graduated from the University of NSW and worked as a GP for more than 10 years. She has always believed in natural medicine as an alternative when conventional treatment is unsatisfactory.
Helping you achieve a better quality of life
Service offerings of a doctor’s office from the comfort of your home.
How does it work?
Make an appointment online
- Enter your details and fill the consent form
- Pre-payment in full is required before the consultation
Attend your appointment via telehealth
- We will call you around your booking time from a private number (please ensure you unblock your phone)
- if you are unable to take the call for any reason, we will try to call you back on the same day and send you an email, payment will not be refunded if no reply in 24hrs
Your Prescriptions Sent To A Plant Based Medicine
- Please get in touch with the pharmacy to place your order for plant-based medicine
- Your medication will be express mailed to your door, if nobody is home it will be taken to the nearest post office, it will never be left in front of the home (signature required for medical supplies)
- Up to 1 week (usually quicker) for you to receive your treatment (time may be longer during public holidays)
Follow-ups as needed
- Monthly follow up is suggested for the first 3 to 6 months. Later on can be every 3 to 6 months
Plant Based Medicine has been legal in Australia since late 2016. However Australia has not legalized recreational use yet. It is illegal to purchase/sell from the internet. A doctor’s prescription is required for any Plant Based Medicine products and they should be obtained from an Australian pharmacy.
Plant Based Medicine is considered as a second-line therapy after trialed and/or failed conventional therapy
We have helped patient with chronic pain (cancer or non-cancer), insomnia, anxiety/depression, PTSD, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, endometriosis, menopausal symptoms, acne, chemo-induced nausea and vomiting, Parkinson’s disease etc.
You might be eligible for Plant Based Medicine if you have been diagnosed with a chronic condition lasting longer than 3 months and you have tried at least one conventional medication but not satisfied with the result or had side effects.